4 bedroom 2 bathroom home perfect for a family or investor. Walk inside, and you'll notice this home's classic charm. The kitchen has cabinetry, tiled floors, and a breakfast nook. The backyard has plenty of space. With 4 spacious bedroom and two bathrooms, this home is hard to beat. This property is in an incredible location, steps away from supermarkets, gyms, and all basic shopping and restaurants. It's just a short drive to the Florida Mall and easy access to I/4. You won't want to miss this.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,406 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ORANGEWOOD VILLAGE 09
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
Freedom High School
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting, Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors, Storage.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Data Provided by Walk Score
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price