What to Ask Prospective Relocation Agents
Once you are convinced that you need a professional relocation specialist to assist with your big move, choosing the right relocation professional requires some homework on your part.
When you interview potential relocation specialists, here are some basic questions to ask. You should add to this list with your own specific needs.
- How long have you been in this business?
- What kind of professional certification do you have?
- How many relocation clients have you personally assisted?
- Do you charge for relocation services?
- Can you provide references from recent relocation clients?
- How are you different from other relocation specialist?
Learn More about Corporate Relocation
If you are moving for professional reasons and need the services of a Corporate Mobility Specialist or a Relocation Professional, we recommend that you work with a Real Living Professional that has the specialized knowledge to serve you.
If you are a Corporate Relocation Manager, we also recommend that you learn more about the services of our sister company, Brookfield Global Relocation Services, a global leader in the Corporate Relocation industry.