Being Awesome Is A Choice
"The BIGGEST decision you will make in your real estate career is the office you choose to work with."
- Ken Snyder, Broker/Owner with 44 Years of Experience
Our Training Program Features include:
- Technology Training
- Private Coaching Programs (Both Bill Fields All Star Coaching, Buffini & Company along with Debbie De Grote’s Excelleum)
- “New Agent” Real Living 101 & 12 Week Plan for Success
- Real Living 360 Service® Program
- QSC (Quality Service Certification) Training Program
- “Market Advantage” CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Training Sessions
- Website Design Training Sessions
- Social Media Training Sessions
- Live Webinar Sessions
- Recorded Webinar Sessions
- Enhanced Lead Plus Program thru Realtor.com
- Showcase Lead Program thru Realtor.com
- Follow Up Boss Database Management Portal
- SpectrumHomeFinder.com lead generation program
- Market Advantage CRM Program
Why Join Real Living Spectrum Group
- Rent vs Buy
- Selecting the Right Agent
- Pricing Strategy
- Expired Listing Strategy
Learn more about how we'll help you create clients for life.
Real Living CEO Allan Dalton highlights what differentiates Real Living and gives the many reasons why you should join us.
You Are Known by the Company You Keep
We are focused on partnering with our agents to help them with the everyday challenges of growing their business. Through the variety of Real Living Training Programs, Lead Generation Programs and Customizable Compensation Plans, we provide our agents with a solution to grow as “true real estate entrepreneurs.”
We Walk The Talk
We are committed to making every real estate experience the best ever. We invest in making our agents superheroes who lead their customers home – technology, ongoing training and mentoring are only some of the ways that we help you grow. But don’t take our word for it, here is what our agents have to say about being a part of the family.
“I started with Real Living Spectrum as a newly licensed agent at age 22. I received excellent mentor guidance from a senior agent as well as help and support from a broker who was and is always available to help anytime necessary. We are a smaller, intimate office with all the latest technology and programs available in the marketplace, including lead-generation programs.” – Amanda Heffelfinger
“Real Living Spectrum Real Estate is truly a great place to work. I joined the team in 2014 , and I have been treated as family. It is an excellent learning environment, where I have grown as a real estate professional.” - Felix Figueroa