Relocation Concerns? They're Only Natural
Relocating your home is a huge undertaking―whether your employer is helping or you’re making the move on your own. You’re likely to face common questions such as:
- How much will the move cost?
- How long will it take to find the right home in the new city?
- How soon should you put your current home on the market?
- What effect will the move have on your family?
We understand. The team at Real Living Spectrum prides itself on helping people just like you to make smooth transitions. Our relocation real estate agents are trained to help you find new homes in the best location at the best possible price for your personal and family needs.
Even when a corporation is covering your relocation costs, additional costs often arise.
- Will your employer pay for an orientation and house hunting trip to the new city?
- Which actual moving costs are paid? Packing household goods? Moving your car, boat or other vehicles?
- Who pays the closing costs?
- Will your employer help sell your old home?
- Will your employer help compensate for the costs of your current home if it doesn’t sell by a certain date?
- Are there any employment services offered for your spouse?
Even if your employer doesn’t cover all of these possible expenses, a professional relocation expert can help minimize expenses. Ask a Real Living relocation agent for cost-of-living comparisons as you begin to plan your move and map out the costs you’ll need to cover on your own.
Even in ideal situations, moving a family with children or elderly parents can be stressful. Luckily, our Real Living real estate agents are experts on these. Trust our local experts to connect you with a good network of local resources.
- Job placement services for your spouse
- Senior living activities for elderly family members who live with you
- Local schools for children of all ages
- Clubs and extracurricular activities for your children
- Faith-based organizations for your whole family
- Services such as housekeeping, lawn care, tax preparation and much more.
Jumpstart a smooth relocation by contacting us today.