The Choice is Yours
We're delivering amazing real estate experiences, building a great real estate company, and enjoying our careers. Not a day goes by that each and every one of us is happy to be in the real estate business. We focus on taking care of our agents so they can focus on taking care of sellers and buyers. It's like the whole company is your personal assistant!
If you're an experienced agent we know changing company is a daunting prospect. There are so many questions and concerns. We've all been right where you are, so call and talk with any agent at Real Living Capital City and ask them how they did it! From personal experience we can tell you the hardest part of changing your brokerage is making the decision. After that, our transition plan will walk you step-by-step through your first few weeks at Real Living Capital City.
If you're a new agent, no one offers more complete training, marketing, and technology solutions than Real Living Capital City. We will work with you and happily answer your 10,000 questions (or more) and help you learn how to professionally service the needs, wants, and demands of today's home sellers and buyers.
At Real Living Captial City You Can Expect
A supportive work environment:
- Our new office is located in the Sage Hill Shopping Center at 1799 Briarcliff Road, Suite Q2, Atlanta, GA 30306 (click for a map)
- A non-competing Broker with over 20 years of professional real estate experience
- Company staff to enter listings, facilitate transactions, and handle all office needs
A respected National Brand:
- Real Living is a part of HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates multiple real estate brands across the United States, and is majority owned by HomeServices of America, Inc.TM. A Berkshire-Hathaway company, HSF Affiliates LLC is comprised of a network of more than 55,000 real estate professionals in more than 1,800 locations across the United States.
- 96% Customer Satisfaction score )2013 Customer Satisfaction Survey data supplied by Quality Service Certification, Inc., an independent research company retained to measure customer satisfaction of Real Living Real Estate customers.)
A generous compensation package:
- Company provided agent website
- Company provided marketing platform
- Company provided paperless transaction management system
- Company provided signs & lockboxes
- Free AHS Home Warranty Listing Coverage
- Company provided business cards & sign riders
- Company paid MDC application for recipients
- Company provided CE courses
- Shelter Mortgage (Joanne Rotella and Jeffrey Heckman) in our office and when needed
- No “admin fee”, “broker only commission”, "closing services fee", or junk fee (by any other name) charged to your client
- No "must use" closing firm, lender, or other affiliated joint venture company
- Company tuition reimbursement program for Broker’s license or other advanced certification
- Agent commission protection plan for any lost income from previous Broker
- Company provided Professional Liability Insurance (E&O)
- 85% commission split for life (for our Founding Members)
- 1% franchise fee
- Company pays 15% of FMLS closing charge, Agent pays 85% of FMLS charge
- $125 office charge/month (stops when you’ve closed $3,000,000 in sales volume)
- $25 GaMLS charge/month
Come See How Different Your Career Can Be
It's never too early to learn about your options... including whether a career in real estate is right for you. And while changing brokerage company may not be on your mind right now, one day it may be. Real Living Capital City would love to be on your list of possible "new brokers."
If you'd like to get together and see what Real Living has to offer, click here to schedule a confidential meeting or give me a call on my cell phone at 404-840-8353. A simple meeting to get to know one another and I promise there will be no pressure to "join today!"
I look forward to meeting you soon,