Real Living Real Estate Privacy Statement
- The content of the pages of this consumer application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of our consumer applications include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your Zip code). Customer contact information is shared among our family of consumer applications and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer application meet your specific requirements.
- This consumer application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This "material" includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this consumer application, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the consumer application.
- Unauthorized use of this consumer application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this consumer application may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this consumer application is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the consumer application or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the consumer application for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this consumer application.
Through this consumer application you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the consumer application up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the consumer application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This consumer application and its content is copyright of 2016 All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Real Living takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Real Living hosted subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Real Living. To contact Real Living regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:
DMCA Contact Name: David Beard
Address: 18500 Von Karman, Suite 400 Irvine, California 92612
Telephone Number: 949.794.7965
Email Address: [email protected]
RIGHTS AND “OPT-OUT”
Marketing. You may opt out from receiving marketing-related communications from us on a going-forward basis by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in each email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Cookies and similar technologies. Please review your browser or device settings for certain cookies and see above to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
Access, amendment and deletion. Under applicable privacy laws, you may have the right to request to review, make amendments, have deleted or otherwise exercise your rights over your personal information that we hold, subject to certain legal limitations and requirements. If you are subject to such a privacy law, you may submit a request to us related to your personal information by submitting a request to us here.
We follow applicable law to take steps to keep your personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date. In your request that is covered by an applicable privacy law, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. We may only implement requests (a) where required by applicable law and (b) with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
As outlined below, if you are a California resident or if you are in the European Union/European Economic Area, you may have additional rights.
Deactivation. You can deactivate your account at any time by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page. However, you will not be able to access many of the services to deactivate your account. Please note that even if you request deactivation of your account, it may take some time to fulfill this request.
Additional information for certain jurisdictions. We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of individuals under all privacy laws applicable to us. Some privacy laws require that we provide specific information about individual rights to applicable consumers, which we have set forth at the end of this privacy notice:
California: if you are a California resident, you have certain rights, under California privacy laws, regarding your personal information as set forth in the section below.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
CCPA”), which requires that we provide California residents certain specific information about how we handle their personal information, whether collected online or offline. This section does not address or apply to our handling of publicly available information made lawfully available by state or federal governments or other personal information that is subject to an exemption under the CCPA.
Categories of personal information that we collect. Our collection, use and disclosure of personal information about a California resident will vary depending upon the circumstances and nature of our interactions or relationship with such resident. The table below sets out generally the categories of personal information (as defined by the CCPA) about California residents that we collect, sell, and disclose to others for a business purpose. We collect these categories of personal information from the sources described and for the purposes also detailed below.
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
– Publicly available information from government records.
– De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
– Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
o health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
o personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
– Information from you that you actively provide: We collect this information from sources including from online forms, e-mail, and via telephone.
– Information from you that you provide passively from your use of your sites and services: We collect this information from sources including from a web browser, e-mail, app, or smartphone.
– Third Parties (information we collect about you from third party sources): We collect this from sources including marketing partners, lead generators, and website and app vendors.
Use of Personal Information. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
– To fulfill or meet the services for which the information is provided.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
– To improve our website and present its contents to you.
– For testing, research, analysis and product development.
– As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
– To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
– As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
– To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial Information
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
– Our affiliates.
– Our real estate broker franchisees.
– Service providers.
– Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Categories of Personal Information Sold. The CCPA defines a “sale” as disclosing or making available to a third-party personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. While we do not disclose personal information to third parties in exchange for monetary compensation from such third parties, we do disclose or make available the categories of personal information that we collect to our affiliate and subsidiary companies. We also may make certain categories of personal information available to third parties, in order to receive certain services or benefits from them (such as when we allow third party tags to collect browsing history and other information on our Services to improve and measure our ad campaigns), including:
– Category A. Identifiers.Name, contact information and other identifiers
– Category B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute.Customer Records, Profiles and inferences
– Category C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Customer Records, Profiles and inferences.
– Category D. Commercial Information.Usage data, records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Rights of California residents. California law grants California residents certain rights and imposes restrictions on particular business practices as set forth below.
– Do-Not-Sell: California residents have the right to opt-out of our sale of their personal information Opt-out rights can be exercised by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (or similar link) at the bottom of this page or the homepage of our website. We do not sell personal information about residents who we know are younger than 16 years old without opt-in consent.
– Initial Notice: We are required to notify California residents, at or before the point of collection of their personal information, the categories of personal information collected and the purposes for which such information is used.
– Request to Delete: California residents have the right to request deletion of their personal information that we have collected about them and to have such personal information deleted, except where an exemption applies. We will respond to verifiable requests received from California residents as required by law.
– Request to Know: California residents have the right to request and, subject to certain exemptions, receive a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about them in the prior 12 months and to have this delivered, free of charge, either (a) by mail or (b) electronically in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows the individual to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance. California residents also have the right to request that we provide them certain information about how we have handled their personal information in the prior 12 months, including:
• categories of personal information collected;
• categories of sources of personal information;
• business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and selling their personal information;
• categories of third parties/with whom we have disclosed or shared their personal information;
• categories of personal information that we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose;
• categories of personal information collected; and
• categories of third parties to whom the residents’ personal information has been sold and the specific categories of personal information sold to each category of third party.
California residents may make a Request to Know up to twice every 12 months. We will respond to verifiable requests received from California residents as required by law.
- Right to non-discrimination: The CCPA prohibits discrimination against California residents for exercising their rights under the CCPA. Discrimination may exist where a business denies or provides a different level or quality of goods or services, or charges (or suggests that it will charge) different prices, rates, or penalties on residents who exercise their CCPA rights, unless doing so is reasonably related to the value provided to the business by the residents’ data.
- Financial incentives: A business may offer financial incentives for the collection, sale or deletion of California residents’ personal information, where the incentive is not unjust, unreasonable, coercive or usurious, and is made available in compliance with applicable transparency, informed consent, and opt-out requirements. California residents have the right to be notified of any financial incentives offers and their material terms, the right to opt-out of such incentives at any time, and may not be included in such incentives without their prior informed opt-in consent. We do not offer any such incentives at this time.
Submitting Requests. Do-Not-Sell (Opt-out) Requests, Requests to Know, and Requests to Delete may be submitted:
- By clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of the homepage of our website.
- Submitting a request to us online.
- Telephoning us at: 800-999-1120
We will respond to verifiable requests received from California residents as required by law. For more information about our privacy practices, contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section above.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request to know information twice within a 12-month period. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Once we receive your verifiable consumer request, we will send you an acknowledgement letter within 10 days which will describe our verification process. We will respond to your request within 45 days, if we are able to verify your identity. Requests for deletion will require a separate confirmation that you want your information deleted.
Please note we are unable to disclose or provide you with your Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number, or other government issued identification number, financial account number, any health insurance or medical identification number, an account password, or security questions and answers.
Rights Under California Shine the Light law. California residents may request from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information , such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information please contact us by writing to us under the “Contact Us” section above. We will respond to such requests within 30 days of receipt.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice. Real Living Real Estate LLC reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website or Services following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
For questions and concerns about this Policy, our company can be reached at:
Address: 18500 Von Karman, Suite 400 Irvine, California 92612
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone: Toll Free 800-999-1120