Get busy living the Delaney Park lifestyle! This 4-bedroom, 3 full bathroom pool home has been fully renovated. Enjoy this classic bungalow with all the features of a new home. The floorplan includes downstairs Primary Bedroom and Guest Bedroom with 2 more bedrooms and full bath on 2nd floor. Home office space with lots of windows, breakfast nook leads to outside deck and pool. Located in one of Orlando's most desirable neighborhoods, Delaney Park. You are close to downtown, walking distance to parks and the highly rated Blankner K-8 & Boone High Schools. New electrical (including wiring); New plumbing; New AC system, New bathrooms, New kitchen (gas cooking), New appliances, New flooring and re-roof 2019.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2,418 sq. ft
Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
Blankner School (K-8)
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Double Pane Windows, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Tinted Windows
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk. City Limits, Sidewalk, Paved.
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Data Provided by Walk Score
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price