Real Living Network Agents Recognized in NAHREP Top 250 Awards
NAHREP honors the industry’s leading Hispanic Real Estate Agents and Brokers
IRVINE, CA (July 2019) – Real Living Real Estate, one of the nation's leading real estate franchisors and a member of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of real estate brokerage franchise networks, is proud to announce that four network sales professionals rank among the top 250 Latino agents by number of transactions in the U.S. and Puerto Rico as tracked by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®).
The NAHREP award recognizes the industry’s leading Hispanic real estate agents and brokers from across the country annually. Recognition of the agents who carry out the NAHREP mission of sustainable Hispanic homeownership in communities has been a priority for NAHREP since the inception of the Top 250 award program in 2012.
This year’s honorees were selected from over 1,000 self-nominated agents, a testament to the prestige of the award. “It’s an honor to have our agents recognized by NAHREP on this prestigious list and shows our commitment to diversity and inclusion,” said Real Living CEO Allan Dalton. “We could not be prouder of them.”
Individual honorees as ranked by number of transactions across the U.S. & Puerto Rico include:
• Andres Serafini, Real Living at Home in Washington, D.C., No. 61
• Monica Pizano, Real Living Speckman Realty, in Bourbonnais, IL, No. 181
Individual honorees ranked by volume across the U.S. & Puerto Rico include:
• Andres Serafini, Real Living at Home, in Washington, D.C., No. 22
Individual millennial honorees ranked by volume across the U.S. & Puerto Rico include:
• Andres Serafini, Real Living at Home, in Washington, D.C., No. 11
This year’s awards also include candidates by geographic region. Honorees by region include:
• Andres Serafini, Real Living at Home, in Washington, D.C., No. 8
• Marisol Franco, Real Living Realty Professionals in Wilbraham, MA, No. 38
• Daniel Llerana, Real Living at Home in Washington, D.C., No. 57
• Monica Pizano, Real Living Speckman Realty, in Bourbonnais, IL, No. 42
• Andres Serafini, Real Living at Home in Washington, D.C., No. 1
• Daniel Llerana, Real Living at Home in Washington, D.C., No. 2
“We are thrilled to have our Real Living network agents recognized in this fantastic group and whole-heartedly congratulate their achievements,” said Teresa Palacios Smith, vice president of Diversity and Inclusion at HSF Affiliates. “It’s a privilege to help minority families achieve homeownership.”
About Real Living Real Estate
Real Living Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage franchise company with a comprehensive and integrated suite of resources for franchisees and their sales professionals, as well as for consumers who work with them. Real Living Real Estate earned a record 98% customer satisfaction rating for 2018, according to independent ratings service Quality Service Certification, Inc. Additionally, the Real Living brand and its innovative concepts were recognized by Entrepreneur magazine as well as by Inman News with several Inman Innovator Awards. Real Living Real Estate is a network brand of HSF Affiliates LLC, which is owned by HomeServices of America, Inc.™, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate.