3851 Wyatt Way is now on the market! This must-see home resides in the highly sought-after community of Cypress Point. This home and community was built in the 2000s, has a contemporary build, sits on a corner lot and in a cul de sac! Inside of the home you will instantly notice the very spacious open floor layout, freshly painted walls, quartz countertops, nicely located kitchen island with a built in microwave, recessed lighting. In addition, this home boasts a gas Fireplace, tall ceilings throughout, crown moulding, and quality grade laminate flooring. The primary bedroom comes with a very spacious walk-in closet easy quick access the primary bathroom where you can unwind in the soaking bath tub or hop in the conveniently located walk in shower. Natural light radiates throughout. Dual Pane Windows covered by plantation shutters keeps things cozy and private. For the hot and cold days of summer and winter Wyatt Way is equipped with central ac and heat to keep the temperature to your comfort level. A separate laundry room with washer and dryer hookups in addition to ample cabinet storage makes doing laundry a breeze. The private driveway to the attached 2 car garage with doorway entry/exit makes getting in and out of the home and garage easy. The backyard is spacious enough for a nice BBQ pit and patio furniture to cook and entertain family and friends. And last but not least, 3851 Wyatt is located in the home school area of desirable Patrick Henry Elementary and Marshall Academy of The Arts. Dont wait on this one. Make a appointment to see it today!
Condo, Townhouse, Contemporary, 2 Story, Townhouse
2,078 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carson Park/Long Beach (CLB)
Cable Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Long Beach Unified
Bathrooms: Main Level: 1
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 4
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room,Upper Level
- Built-In Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- End Unit,No Common Walls
- Double Pane Windows,Plantation Shutters
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Up,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Door-Single,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Tandem.
- Rear Porch,Concrete,Front Porch,Patio
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Garden,Sprinklers On Side.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Data Provided by Walk Score
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price