Relocation ServicesA new home, a new city, new friends, maybe a new job--it's exilarating and overwhelming. Advanced planning and working with a Real Living Napolitano Real Estate sales associate can help make your move organized and worry free.
Let us help you sell your current home and introduce you to someone who will help you get settled in your new community working with your Real Living Napolitano Real Estate sales associate offers:
* The exclusive Real Living Home Marketing System to help take the confusion out of relocating. These programs provide a comprehensive plan for selling and buying homes.
* Access to an international network of real estate brokers who offer personalized, quality service.
* A quick and easy way to help families find a home and settle anywhere in the country.
Becoming Acquainted With Your New Community
* An information kit on your new community will be sent to you before your first trip to the area. The kit will include such things as maps, brochures, guides, information on housing prices, financing and more.
* Your new sales associate will follow up to answer questions and arrange a date for a home-finding visit.
House Hunting In Your New Community
* To make every moment count when you arrive in the community to look for a new home, your sales associate will complete a condsiderable amount of advance work.
* You will receive a brief orientation to acquaint you with the area. Next, you will be shown selected homes based on your preferences of stye, size and price range.
* Your sales associate will continue to work with you until you find the home you want.
Service After Relocation
* After you've moved, your sales associate will help you get settled, providing items such as change-of-address cards, voter registration information and forms for transferring records.
* Your associate knows where to go, how to get things done and who is reliable in your new community. He or she will answer questions about local services from daycare to veterinarians.