Gardner Rd, Sandstone Charter, MI 49269 | MLS 55202000844 | Listing Information | Real Living Metro Real Estate | Real Living Real Estate
Real Living Metro Real Estate
(248) 787-7895
FOR SALE
$265,000

Gardner Rd
Sandstone Charter, MI 49269

Land
Residence
47.58
Acre Lot
1of
Photos
Map
Courtesy: ERA REARDON REALTY, L.L.C.
Desirable 47 acre parcel in Western Schools, located at the NE corner of County Farm & Gardner Rd. Approximately 60% of the land is currently farmed, with the remaining 40% partially wooded. Beautiful building sites, or great hunting too! About 1018 ft of frontage on Gardner Rd, and 1173 frontage on County Farm Rd. There are two other large parcels also available immediately to the north of this parcel - one is a 30 acre parcel listed at $195,000 (mls # 202000845), and the second is 74 acres listed at $395,000 (mls # 202000846). All three parcels, totaling just over 152 acres, are available for purchase together at the price of $775,000, (mls# 202000848). Many potential splits are available with this property. Per Sandstone Township, each parcel will be considered a parent parcel, and splits will be determined based upon that.
55202000844
Land
Jackson
47.58 Acres
Loading...
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.

Walk Score

Transit Score

Loading...
Courtesy: ERA REARDON REALTY, L.L.C.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the RealComp MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Provided through IDX through Realcomp II Ltd. Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
This content last refreshed on 4/9/2020 11:23 AM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.