ISA | Kyle Ness | Real Living Real Estate

Apply to be our Inside Sales Agent

Thank you for taking the time to start the process to apply for our Inside Sales Position with Ness Bros. Real Estate & Auction Co.  This job is very easy and involves simply talking to people on the phone and entering the notes in a database.  Approximately 20% of the calls are following up with leads  to see how they're doing and if they're ready for an agent to follow up.  The other 80% of the calls are reaching out to lead sources to see if they're interested in making a move or hunting for a home.  That's it!  We just need someone to help make the initial calls to reach out and then follow up to monitor their progress.  We have a massive amount of people in the pipe line and want to make sure no one falls through the cracks and isn't being helped.  

Hours and Pay

Hours are Mon-Thursday from 4-7 pm. with some degree of flexibility to accommodate the right person.  We're looking for a self driven person with a desire to win that can can speak well on the phone.  Base pay is $11/hour with bonuses ranging from $5 to $20.  After 3-4 months, the pipeline should be consistently producing bonuses.  

Next Step

Go to and take the Tony Robbins DISC Assessment (it is free). At the end you will be given your DISC profile. Please provide the results of your DISC Assessment in the box labeled "Message".  What we need is the pair numbers that correspond with each of the 4 letters in your results (for instance D: 33/27 I: 67/60 S: 25/30 C: 80/85).  Then click "submit".

If you are selected to move forward with the next steps in the hiring process, you will be contacted in regards to attending an in-office interview.  

Have a great day,

Hiring & Recruiting Department