A Career with
Real Living Gateway Realtors
11 Reasons to Join Real Living Gateway Realtors
If you’re thinking of making a change, consider the many reasons why joining Real Living Gateway Realtors, one of Bergen County’s premier residential real estate firms, may be the right move for you.
With 45 agents + support staff of 2 full-time managers, a full-time relocation director and a full-time administrative assistant, we not only enjoy a reputation as an industry leader, but are known for our cutting-edge marketing and technological capabilities. With a modern 5,000 square foot office building in the hub of Bergen County in Hasbrouck Heights and a "loft like" boutique in hub of downtown Ridgewood, Gateway provides its agents the resources, amenities and full-service support that other offices can only dream about!
- The Best Agents in the Business. Because of our exceptional name and the many fine advantages we offer, Gateway Realtors both attracts and retains the most talented agents in the area. Without question, we boast the highest echelon of sales professionals in the business, with more top-producers on our team than any other residential firm in south central Bergen County.
- Generous Compensation/Benefits. Gateway offers an attractive commission structure with production-based incentives. If you are a newly licensed agent, we will put you on the fast track to a highly lucrative career. If you are an experienced working agent with a proven track record, you can expect to start at a commission rate commensurate with your prior production. High caliber agents and those eager to attain this status are especially valued at Gateway.Unprecedented Training. The foundation for success stems from comprehensive training, which is a top priority at Gateway.
- We set the precedent for training in our industry with an incomparable menu of in-house programs for beginners and seasoned brokers alike.Innovative Marketing Techniques. Gateway Realtors sets the standard for strategic, innovative marketing. Through well-targeted use of consistent advertising and customized marketing materials, agents can grow their business to new levels while maximizing service to their clients.
- Personal Business Consulting. You’ll also benefit from the expertise of full-time Gateway non-competing managers who are hand for one-on-one consultations to help create individualized marketing and business plans for agents to build their business.
- Superior Technology. Gateway is hands-down the most technologically advanced, market savvy real estate company in the area. Every agent has access to state-of-the-art computers on the premises and can always be at the pulse of the market from home or anywhere in the world with our remote technological capabilities.
- Market Knowledge. Another important area of focus at Gateway Realtors where our radar is always attuned to the latest in market statistics and trends, local and national. Our market research provides up to the minute bulletins to Gateway agents on all the issues regarding market conditions.
- Local, National & Worldwide Relocation. Part of Brookfield Residential Property Services (one of North America’s leading real estate firms), Real Living Gateway is plugged into to a vast network of national and international brokers. Our full-time relocation director helps agents and their customers with their needs from across the country or around the world in buying, selling or renting a property in any location.
- Top-Notch Management. At Gateway, we uphold the philosophy that we work for you, our agents, not the other way around. Our highly experienced managers are here to help in any way, and work to not only pass down the utmost professionalism and ethics inherent in our corporate culture, but to inspire agents and help them succeed.
- A Nurturing Work Environment. Gateway fosters a positive, team-spirited, supportive work environment, which is why our agents enjoy coming to work each day. Everything we do, from our open door policy to our monthly evening dinner meetings, is with your best interest and productivity in mind.
Real Living is a part of
HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates multiple real estate brands across the United
States, and is majority owned by HomeServices of America, Inc.TM, with minority investment by
Brookfield Residential Property Services. As of December 2012, HSF Affiliates
LLC is comprised of:
- A network of more than
55,000 real estate professionals
- 1,800 locations across
the United States
HomeServices of America,
Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is one of the largest providers of
integrated real estate services in the U.S.
Based in Minneapolis, Minn.,
HomeServices of America, Inc. is the second-largest, full-service residential
real estate brokerage firm and the largest brokerage-owned settlement services
provider in the U.S. and is the majority owner in the Prudential Real Estate and
Real Living Real Estate franchise networks. Owned by Berkshire Hathaway Energy
Holdings, a consolidated subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., HomeServices’
operating companies offer integrated real estate services, including brokerage
services, mortgage originations, title and closing services, property and
casualty insurance, home warranties and other homeownership services.
- Real Living's powerful new technology platform!!
Change is good!
Find out what the power of Gateway Realtors can do for you!
If you like what you see and are interested in becoming a Gateway agent, please contact Cheryl Fiduccia in Ridgewood, 201-445-2011 or Mary Ellen Courtney in Hasbrouck Heights at 201-288-0004 to schedule a personal, strictly confidential, appointment.