Giving Back to the Community!
Diana enjoys Working, Playing and Giving Back to the Community. Diana has dedicated her life to providing goodwill in an active effort to promote human welfare. Diana provides daily random acts of kindness and countless hours of voluteerism that allows her to do her part to make the world a better place for all!
Board of Directors - Secretary - The Daniel Center, Raleigh, NC
- North Carolina Lead Volunteer Ambassador - Be the Match Program - National Bone Marrow Donor Registry
Be The Match Bone Marrow Drive - Duke University (10-18-2012)
(L to R) Betsie Letterle, Sara Wilson, Mia Hamm, Diana Braun
- Volunteer - North Carolina American Red Cross
- Volunteer - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Supporter - Yale University Cancer Center
- Supporter - MUDCATS AA Baseball League
- Supporter - Wake Health Services, Inc.
- Supporter - Eastern Carolina Food Bank
- Supporter/Fundraiser - North Carolina Aquablazers
- Supporter - North Carolina Chapter - Make A Wish Foundation
- Supporter - American Heart Association
- Supporter - American Cancer Society
- Supporter - Habitat for Humanity
- Supporter - North Carolina Boy Scouts & North Carolina Girl Scouts
- Member, International Focus
- Member, Carolina Golf Association