Arlington is a very special place and I am proud to be able to share my personal connection with others. A lifelong Arlington resident, privileged to still live in the same house where I grew up, I graduated from Arlington Catholic High School and from The Burdett School. My son is currently a student in the Arlington Public Schools and my family has always been very involved in the community. Previously I owned and operated A.R.C. Travel in Arlington with my mother and my aunt for 18 years.
Today, I am a full time Realtor® working as part of the team at BOWES Real Estate Real Living. As a Massachusetts Licensed Realtor, from 2006 until 2011, I worked as the transaction coordinator alongside my late husband, Brian Greeley, at BOWES Real Estate. Led under the expert direction of Bob Bowes, owner and operator of BOWES Real Estate since 1984, BOWES Real Estate has been Arlington's #1 market share leader, #1 seller of Arlington homes with the fewest number of agents, #1 Real Living Divisional National Award Winner for the past 8 years and has had a 99.5% customer satisfaction rating as determined by an independent research company. I have received training from industry expert Anita Hill and have earned the additional designations of “Accredited Staging Professional” (ASP®) from Staged Homes® , "Senior Real Estate Specialist" (SRES®) and "Accredited Buyer Representative" (ABR®) from the National Association of Realtors®. I have recently received Certification as a Military Home Specialist from Boots Across America.
Member: Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB), Greater Boston Assoc. of Realtors (GBAR), Massachusetts Assoc. of Realtors (MAR),
National Assoc. of Realtors (NAR), MLSPin
* Supporter - Arlington Hockey Club
* Corporator - Arlington Boys and Girls Club
* Supporter - Arlington Public Schools
* Supporter - Asperger Association of New England (AANE)
* Supporter - Partners for Youth with Disabilities (PYD)
* Past President - Arlington Chamber of Commerce
* Past President - Rotary Club of Arlington
* Past President - Peirce School PTO
* Asssistant Coordinator - St Agnes Parish Annual Shut-In Mass
* Executive Secretary - Arlington Historic District Commissions (AHDC)
* Clerk - Arlington Preservation Fund (APF)
* Team Captain - Ivanettes Bowling League
Whether you're thinking of selling or buying a home, let me take the anxiety and frustration out of navigating your entire real estate transaction. There's a reason why I have earned the Diamond award for customer satisfaction under Real Living 360 Service!