Home
Search for Properties
School and Community Data
Find Real Living Agents and Offices
Real Estate Advice
Join Real Living - Careers and Franchise Opportunities
About Real Living Real Estate

Bailey TX Real Estate & Homes For Sale

5 Properties Found

The median home value in Bailey, TX is $42,200. This is lower than the county median home value of $100,400. The national median home value is $177,414. The average price of homes sold in Bailey, TX is $42,200. Approximately 49.41% of Bailey homes are owned, compared to 20% rented, while 30.59% are vacant. Bailey real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Bailey real estate agent to arrange a tour today!
Learn more about Bailey Real Estate.


1 - 5 of 5 Properties Displayed
Refine Property Search
Sort Results:
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
13256700
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Johnson & Biggerstaff Surveys
Lot size:
178.32 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: United Country/Lipscomb Realty Skip Jones
View additional info

Four wheeler's paradise with very obvious feral hog population and deer seen in this area. Property may be for recreational, hunting-fishing, residential, farming, or livestock use. Open grazing for approx. 60 to 65% of property. Has pond-tank approx three quarters acre with wet weather creeks on property and remainder of the 40 to 35% heavily wooded. Property has been leased annually for grazing and-or crops.

Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
13254940
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Na
Lot size:
28 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Frontier Properties Lola Fry
View additional info

Beautiful hillside place to build your home. The land is cultivation. Some trees on perimeter. Highway 78 frontage. Utilities available.

Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
13249483
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Borse
Lot size:
67 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Keller Williams Realty Dpr Lynda Reuther
View additional info

*MOTIVATED SELLER* Wonderful opportunity to own 67 acre of Farm-Ranch land in a well-sought after area in Fannin County. Property needs a little clean up. 2 parcels 73535 72365, 33.68 acres each. Creek borders the property on the East. Nice Stock Tank for hunting, fishing, wildlife or livestock, 40x40 Barn. Owner says there used to be a 2400 Ft dirt runway. CR frontage on south. Power to property, water at FM816. *MAKE OFFER OWNER IS MOTIVATED*

Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
13209745
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Does Not Apply
Lot size:
90 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Tx Land Company Charmyn Dunlap
View additional info

LOCATION, LOCATION! Rare find in the country and close to the city! Approx. 90 acres mixed use- gently rolling to level, heavily wooded in areas. SMALL HOME on the property with completion in 2015. OLD BARN has been reclaimed and used as a large covered pavilion, with an attached open patio area. Basketball court, pond, split rail fence and privacy. Gorgeous- must see! Qualified buyers.

Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
13086527
Type:
General Commercial
Subdivision:
Na
Year built:
1972
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Tx Land Company Charmyn Dunlap
View additional info

This is a GREAT location with GREAT visibility. This is an office building that has multi-office use and a large warehouse attached to it that could either be made into additional office space or used as warehouse, work space. There is a large metal barn currently being leased for storage, and a manufactured home. INCOME potential.

Refine Property Search
Sort Results:
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1 - 5 of 5 Properties Displayed
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this broker are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.

Bailey TX Real Estate Listings Provided By:

Real Living Real Estate Group
8920 Directors Row
Dallas, TX 75247
Email Us | Visit our Real Estate Website

How can we help you?

Have a question or need assistance? Please fill out the information below and we'll be glad to assist you.





captcha image

We respect your privacy.