logo
Home
Search for Properties
School and Community Data
Find Real Living Agents and Offices
Real Estate Advice
Join Real Living - Careers and Franchise Opportunities
About Real Living Real Estate
fill
fill

Indialantic FL Real Estate & Homes For Sale

121 Properties Found

The median home value in Indialantic, FL is $285,300. This is higher than the county median home value of $125,300. The national median home value is $170,100. The average price of homes sold in Indialantic, FL is $285,300. Approximately 65.34% of Indialantic homes are owned, compared to 18.94% rented, while 15.72% are vacant. Indialantic real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Indialantic real estate agent to arrange a tour today!
Learn more about Indialantic Real Estate.


View 121 more listings from Brevard County MLS   
11 - 20 of 121 Properties Displayed from Multiple Sources
Refine Property Search
Sort Results:
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 of 13    Prev | Next
Beds:
3
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
2,020
Status:
Active
MLS#:
730604
Type:
Single Family-Detached
Subdivision:
Indialantic By The Sea
Lot size:
0.3 Acres
Year built:
1999
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: South Island Real Estate Corp.
View additional info

You can't beat the location of this home in pretty Indialantic. Walk to the Beach or enjoy your own private pool. Open floor plan, Eat in Kitchen, 4th room could be a den or office and two screened porches that overlook the huge, fenced backyard.

Beds:
3
Baths:
3 Full
Sq.Ft.:
2,166
Status:
Active
MLS#:
730437
Type:
Other
Subdivision:
Florida Garden Condominiums
Lot size:
0.11 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Paradise Prop. Mgt Of Brevard
View additional info

This beautiful home is a short walk to the beach. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a balcony off each bedroom. Beach living at its best! Close to shopping, restaurants, and PAFB.

Beds:
3
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
1,016
Status:
Active
MLS#:
730401
Type:
Other
Subdivision:
Atlantic Gardens Resubd
Lot size:
0.22 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: National Realty of Brevard
View additional info

Available 9/3/15. Three bedroom, two full bath and one car garage. Walk to the beach. Open living and dining room with French doors leading to patio. Bedrooms with carpet and ceiling fans. Tile in kitchen and living areas. Master bath is updated with tiled shower. No dangerous dogs. Owner may consider dog up to 50 pounds. Vet proof of weight with application. Washer & Dryer hook-ups. Lawn care is tenant's responsibility. Rental application: Single 18+ $ 40 each, Married couple $ 55.00. Non refundable pet fee $300.00

Beds:
3
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
2,356
Status:
Active
MLS#:
730385
Type:
Other
Subdivision:
Indialantic By The Sea
Lot size:
0.3 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: RE/MAX Olympic Realty
View additional info

Walk to the beaches of Indialantic and fishing pier. Excellent location! Wonderful family neighborhood. Inviting front porch w/double doors to the grand living area with Glass sliders open to the sparkling water fall pool with wading and umbrella area. Tropical landscaping with privacy Fenced yard on 1/3 acre. 2012 TRANE AC & duct work, 07 pool resurfaced,01 roof. Newer Stainless Steel appliances, neutral tile throughout. Large master bedroom w/ sliders to access over sized patio. Spacious guest bedrooms with large closets. Walk to, Shops, Fine Dining and A+ Schools. Pool and landscaping included in rent. Available August 1st.Furniture not included.

Beds:
2
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
1,131
Status:
Active
MLS#:
730232
Type:
Condo
Subdivision:
Palm Colony Club Condo
Lot size:
0.04 Acres
Year built:
1987
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Re/Max Alternative Realty
View additional info

Across the street from the Atlantic Ocean, just steps away. Grab the beach chair and umbrella!! A wonderful 2nd home or a quaint,comfortable residence. 1st floor with Screen porch facing east to feel the awesome ocean breeze. Granite kitchen counter tops. Two bedrooms, 2 bath, New A/C in 2004, hurricane shutters with an awesome clubhouse (game room and library), tennis and pool. Close to EVERYTHING and offering the best Sunrises on the East Coast!

Beds:
2
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
1,326
Status:
Active
MLS#:
730052
Type:
Townhouse
Subdivision:
Ocean Shores Subd Of Govt Lot 7
Lot size:
0.06 Acres
Year built:
1984
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Salt Water Realty of Brevard
View additional info

FABULOUS LOCATION ACROSS FROM BEACH! Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a private end unit townhome directly across the street from the beach & beach access! Beautiful clean unit. This 2/2 townhome boasts a great split bedroom layout where each of the 2 bedrooms has its own bathroom - like having 2 master bedrooms! Spacious living room with cathedral ceiling. OCEAN BREEZES FROM YOUR PRIVATE SCREENED PORCH located off living room. On those cool winter nights, enjoy the ambiance of your wood burning stone fireplace! Eat-in kitchen, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES! breakfast bar, new chandeliers, fresh paint. NEW A/C 2015! Convenient laundry room off kitchen. 1 car garage & double car driveway! This pet friendly complex offers A BEAUTIFUL POOL & CLUBHOUSE! BEACHSIDE LIFE @ ITS BEST!!

Beds:
2
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
1,310
Status:
Active
MLS#:
729858
Type:
Single Family-Detached
Subdivision:
Indialantic By The Sea
Lot size:
0.23 Acres
Year built:
1924
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Waterman Real Estate, Inc.
View additional info

COMPLETELY REMODELED HISTORIC BEACHSIDE HOME ON DOUBLE LOT. ONE OF THE FIRST HOMES TO BE BUILT ON THE BARRIER ISLAND IN THE HEART OF INDIALANTIC. WALK TO THE BEACH OR PIER ON THE INDIAN RIVER. UPGRADED RAISED PANEL CABINETS W/CROWN MOLDING. GRANITE COUNTERTOPS & TILED BACKSPLASH. RESTORED ORIGINAL HARDWOOD FLOORS. SASH WINDOWS WITH WAVY GLASS. NEW ELECTRICAL, NEW PLUMBING, NEWER A/C & ROOF. WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, NEWER WELL PUMP FOR IRRIGATION, PRIVACY FENCE. DETACHED GARAGE WITH OFFICE UNDER AIR. BEAUTIFUL FENCED BACK YARD. CHARMING HOME WITH AN AMAZING SETTING. TRULY ONE OF A KIND.

Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
1,902
Status:
Active
MLS#:
729785
Type:
Other
Subdivision:
Fifth Avenue Plaza Condo
Year built:
1978
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: South Island Real Estate Corp.
View additional info

Excellent location for a variety of business opportunities. TONS of great parking (over 75 spaces!) and high visibility along busy 5th Ave/ 192 beach side corridor to the mainland. Already set up w/ 10 individual rooms, upgraded electrical, bamboo flooring, crown molding, staff kitchen and much more! Top billing on roadside sign. No load bearing walls inside for easy custom build out. Call today for additional info.

Beds:
4
Baths:
3 Full/1 Half
Sq.Ft.:
3,278
Status:
Active
MLS#:
729682
Type:
Condo
Subdivision:
Ocean Park
Lot size:
0.6 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Dale Sorensen R.E. Brevard
View additional info

Now taking reservations for the Savoy, an exclusive oceanfront luxury condominium located directly on the beach in Indialantic. Appointed with designer finishes this oceanfront residence embodies chic elegance with a relaxed modern feel. Gorgeous ocean views are the focus of the spacious wraparound floor plan. Four bedrooms and three and a half baths are included in the grand total of 3,759+/- square feet along with multiple balconies. The cost to reserve a unit is $10,000. Once the developer is ready to go to contract a 10% deposit is due. Another 10% deposit is due when construction commences for a total of 20% down. The project is expected to break ground by the end of 2015. Completion is estimated to be in the spring of 2017.

Beds:
4
Baths:
3 Full/1 Half
Sq.Ft.:
3,278
Status:
Active
MLS#:
729681
Type:
Condo
Subdivision:
Ocean Park
Lot size:
0.6 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Dale Sorensen R.E. Brevard
View additional info

Now taking reservations for the Savoy, an exclusive oceanfront luxury condominium located directly on the beach in Indialantic. Appointed with designer finishes this oceanfront residence embodies chic elegance with a relaxed modern feel. Gorgeous ocean views are the focus of the spacious wraparound floor plan. Four bedrooms and three and a half baths are included in the grand total of 3,759+/- square feet along with multiple balconies. The cost to reserve a unit is $10,000. Once the developer is ready to go to contract a 10% deposit is due. Another 10% deposit is due when construction commences for a total of 20% down. The project is expected to break ground by the end of 2015. Completion is estimated to be in the spring of 2017.

Refine Property Search
Sort Results:
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 of 13    Prev | Next
11 - 20 of 121 Properties Displayed
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Brevard County, Florida. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Copyright 2014 Multiple Listing Service of South Brevard, Inc. and Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc. All rights reserved.

Indialantic FL Real Estate Listings Provided By:

Real Living All Florida Realty
Headquarters:
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Email Us | Visit our Real Estate Website

How can we help you?

Have a question or need assistance? Please fill out the information below and we'll be glad to assist you.





captcha image

We respect your privacy.