The median home value in Cocoa, FL is $94,100.
the county median home value of $125,300.
The national median home value is $170,100.
The average price of homes sold in Cocoa, FL is $94,100.
Approximately 48.27% of Cocoa homes are owned,
compared to 35.4% rented, while
16.33% are vacant.
Cocoa real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale.
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Cocoa real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about Cocoa Real Estate.
Get lost in paradise. This home is a chef s dream come true. Top of the line refrigeration and stove complete with convection oven. Tranquil views of the preserve from your kitchen, dining room, breakfast area and porch. Great open split floor plan. Garage is air conditioned. Seller is moving out of area.
IF COUNTRY LIVING IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, THIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU! CHARMING 3 BED 2 BATH RANCH IS AWAY FROM BUSY STREETS AND SITS ON 1.05 ACRES. INTERIOR FEATURES STAINLESS APPLIANCES, TILE FLOORS, LAMINATE FLOORING AND A GREAT ROOM BIG ENOUGH FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Lovely well maintained ready to move in. This 2/2 condo has a private courtyard/screened porch with tile flooring. All appliances stay, granite counter tops. Huge master bedroom w/attached office or excercise room & walk in closets. Vaulted ceilings, inside laundry, storage shed and 2 community pools. Very private lot, huge grass area and large lake. Close distance to the Super Walmart and the college.
Looking for privacy yet close to town? This beautiful light, bright and airy, 2 bedroom 2 bath,sitting on one of the largest properties in the community also boasts a very open floor plan. Home features a whole house generator, large separate storage room plus a carport. Very well maintained and the owners are also including a share to the co-op. Very valuable! $23,000 share.Close to I-95 and US 1. Close to shopping, hospital and doctors. 40 minutes to orlando.
COME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Bring the family, horses, trucks, & don't forget the rocking chairs for the gorgeous open porch! This 2 story country style pool/hot tub Canaveral Groves home sits on 1 acre boasting a 1800sf HORSE BARN equipped with 3 stalls, washroom & tack room! Seller is professional rodeo star & custom designed this home! There's room under barn for RV/Boat or build out an office/apt. House features a long open FRONT PORCH, unique ITALIAN TILE, 2 stone fireplaces, huge family Rm. & INTERCOM SYSTEM! MASTER FEATURES FIREPLACE, 2 walkin closets 2 granite counter sinks & garden tub. HUGE Garage can fit FULL SIZE TRUCKS! POOL/HOT TUB with WATERFALL. Owner is willing to lease out & give 1st right of refusal on ADJACENT 1 ACRE LOT with horse fencing ALLOWING 2 ADDITIONAL HORSES!
Build-able lot in desirable Canaveral Groves. The lot is about 75% cleared with the remaining 25% consisting of beautiful Oak trees, Palm trees and miscellaneous other trees. Zoned AU for agricultural or residential use. Lots of opportunity with this piece of property. Will consider offers.
This is a LEASE price... Property for sale also. This 20 acre parcel is zoned Au. Property is high and dry. Property was filled when the 7 acre lake was dug out, the lake is +/- 42 ft deep. We can sell 20 acres or individual lots ranging from 2.5 to 5.35 acres. This listing is for ALL 20 acres minus shared parking.
3 parcels make up this .59 acre with one .15 parcel being the waterfront portion with riparian rights at canal front. The other 2 lots of .44 acre corner Lake Poinsett and Mallard Rd. To be sold together. Call for details.
Be wowed by this 2 story spacious home on a hill! Located on over an acre you have plenty of privacy. Huge workshop/shed is perfect for those searching for additional space. Beautiful cathedral ceilings in the living room and brick fireplace give this home one of a kind charm. Bonus loft has an exit onto to the balcony where you can relax and unwind. Formal Dining Room and separate laundry area makes this home ideal for those looking to upsize. Located out of the hustle and bustle of the city but still close to schools, shopping, dining, and more. Minutes to the Beachline where it's a quick drive to either the beach or Orlando! Come take a look and discover the possibilities!
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Brevard County, Florida. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Copyright 2014 Multiple Listing Service of South Brevard, Inc. and Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc. All rights reserved.