The median home value in Shasta Lake, CA is $138,200.
the county median home value of $190,100.
The national median home value is $170,100.
The average price of homes sold in Shasta Lake, CA is $138,200.
Approximately 62.4% of Shasta Lake homes are owned,
compared to 26.48% rented, while
11.12% are vacant.
Shasta Lake real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale.
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Shasta Lake real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about Shasta Lake Real Estate.
cb772. LOCK BOX: 8/15 MUST SELL! Submit all offers. Owner moved to be with family. Large open floor plan including large dining room/den off of LR. Lots of light. Appears to have newer vinyl windows, tile, water heater and newer bath fixtures. A beautiful park. Pride of ownership in all areas of the park. BUYER MUST BE QUALIFIED BY PARK MGMT PRIOR TO OFFER.
cb755. This listing is for a 57% ownership interest in 2 parcels that total 490 acres bordering the BLM land and around Lake Shasta. The property is on both sides of Lake Blvd. There are several others owners that share the remaining 43% ownership. Possible investment opportunity.
3brm 1.5 home great starter home County says 1320 sq ft not including a bonus room in back of home done w/o permits. not done by existing owner but a previous owner. Seller was able to get an FHA loan on home. Don't think VA would work or any 100% financing . Seller has replaced old windows with new vinyl ones and insulation The 1/2 bath has room to make it a full bath if desired clean home
cb754. Delightful Windsor Estates home. 3 bedroom 2 full baths with split bedroom floor-plan. Arched entry way with office/den or formal dinning. Expansive great room with inviting gas fireplace. Custom kitchen with large walk in pantry and eating area open to the great room. Three car garage. Nicely landscaped backyard with a full covered patio. Clean and move in ready.
I-5 freeway exposure. Next door to the Shasta Lake Burger King and Texaco station. This property has great visibility and could be a great spot for motel, store, or restaurant. There is a lot of potential here.
Ready for your development! This 2 lot parcel is a great opportunity for someone to build a new home and take advantage of current 50% reduction in utility hookup fees in City of Shasta Lake. Water and sewer are in the street in front of the property. Will require engineered plan for topography.
Located in a quiet cul de sac, this beautiful home has been loved well cared for. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, large living room, dinning area and an oversized laundry room that could double as a studio! The yard is park like, with multiple levels and covered patio. The sparkling above ground pool make it easy to enjoy your summer!
Very roomy cute home with a living room with a fireplace and family room with a fireplace. Nice size kitchen with a breakfast area at one end also has a separate dining room. Large lot, big back yard room for an RV. Home needs TLC.
MUST SEE! This Single Family Residence Is A Welcoming Home That Sits On A Respectable Sized 6261 Sq Ft lot. This Property Situated At 4792 Main St Is Located In The City Of Shasta Lake. According To Tax Records This Property Was Built In 1998, Offering 3 Bed, 2 Bath, With 1152 Square Feet And Attached 2 Car Garage. This Is A Bank Owned Property To Be Sold As Is. Buyer And Agent To Verify All.