The median home value in Perris, CA is $190,300.
the county median home value of $267,100.
The national median home value is $170,100.
The average price of homes sold in Perris, CA is $190,300.
Approximately 58.11% of Perris homes are owned,
compared to 33.46% rented, while
8.43% are vacant.
Perris real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale.
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Perris real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about Perris Real Estate.
Wow! Located in Gavilan Hills area of Perris this property from the top of it's hill has a fantastic view of mountains, desert & city lights. Great location to build your custom home with land to spare for other possibilities. There are already other custom homes in the area. Per conversation with owner, buyer(s) can divide the land into a minimum of five acres. You don't want to miss this opportunity!
Corner of Harley Knox and Perris Blvd. Southwest corner. Approx 3.48 +/- acres after road easement dedication. Zoned commercial. Seller will sell or ground lease $10 per square foot. Adjacent lot is also available.
GREAT PRICE REDUCTION! NOT A FORECLOSURE OR SHORT SALE!!! Located to nearby Lake Perris recreational area, Lake Perris Sports Pavillion and Speedway, this great new listing for a growing family or as a rental home is huge with 5 Bedrooms and located at the end of the cul-de-sac with 3 full Baths and over 2,600 sq/ft of living space. Home has upgraded hard wood and tile flooring, stainless steel appliances, covered patio, upgraded fixtures and has great mountain views. The gated community has a pool, sport court, baseball field and basketball court and family picnic and playground areas. A beautiful setting for your family! Call today for more information and to schedule a private showing of this home!
Multiple Family Zoning Opportunuty. Adjacent to Enchanted Hills Elem. School. Lot dimension is Rectangular. (660.00 X 1329.36) Buyer to verify all pertanent uses with County prior the close of escrow. The subject property site has rolling type topography and large in size. Partial Eucalypyus grove on property. Located at the end of a cul de sac. Subject property has approx. 70% usable land and the other 30% having limited usability due to the mountain rock type topography with large boulders. Neighborhood consists of a mixture of conventional and manufactured type housing, with some commercial use, and vacant land uses. Neighborhood is located in the City area, approximately 1-5 miles from all convenient services, reflecting average condition and appeal. Present Land use is 65% Residential, 25% Vacant Land and 10% Commercial. Utilities are available.
This is a magnificent 5.02 acres with a 360-degree hill top view that once had a prestigious 8640 s/f mansion on it built in 1985. The home is no longer there as it burned down a few years ago. What remains is the cleared area for rebuilding, a long cement driveway winding up the hill and a decorative 5' block fence circling the perimeter of the property. These improvements are still useable and would cost a substantial amount of money to duplicate.
The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited Any property information referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The information being provided by California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (“CRMLS”) is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from CRMLS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this website. The accuracy of all information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CRMLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.