The median home value in Tonopah, AZ is $0.
the county median home value of $191,700.
The national median home value is $170,100.
The average price of homes sold in Tonopah, AZ is $0.
Approximately 100% of Tonopah homes are owned,
compared to 0% rented, while
0% are vacant.
Tonopah real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale.
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Tonopah real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about Tonopah Real Estate.
***BRING ALL OFFERS*** PLENTY OF ROOM TO ROAM. BRING THE HORSES, OFF ROAD VEHICLES, ETC. STUNNING VIEWS OF EAGLETAIL MOUNTAINS. ENDLESS HORSEBACK RIDING. WATER & ELECTRIC ON PROPERTY. THE SUBJECT HAS GOOD ACCESS AND WOULD BE POTENTIALLY A GOOD SOLAR PLANT PROPERTY OR RANCH. ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IS 506-27-041F FOR A TOTAL OF 19.24 ACRES. Owner will consider lease for a year to store whatever....call for details.
Just The Right Location, Only one lot from paved Lower Buckeye Road, Just under 4 acres of flat land out of the flood zone, this piece of land is in the middle of a community living in the area, is not in the middle of no where. Large enough spread to have a small ranch, or if the acreage is to much for a small ranch, then there is the option to split the land in to 3 parcels with little over an acre each.If a buyer wants a seller carry back the seller is open to do the financing.The seller will consider a cash offer as well.
Go L at Indian School Rd. follow to about 330th Ave. Property is on the Left. Nice flat parcel, has been surveyed and marked. A gravel road was put in. Look for my sign. NO HOA, 6.37AC of prime land, Take advantage of the work that's already been done, with it already being marked. Not far from utilities,there's several nice homes in that area. Check with APS and the distance they will pull wire for you at no cost, add a septic, and a well. Not far off I 10 for faster travel to Phoenix and other local cities. Wickenburg is North on 355th Ave. Buyer to check with County and utility companies for any requirement. Come and see this great area, clean air, surrounded by the mountains, most cell phones work. Property can be sold in individual parcels at $18,000 per parcel.
*** ARIEL VIEW IN DOCUMENTS *** BEST BUY IN TONOPAH WITH POWER ON LOT --- VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS 360o --- ALL LEVEL USABLE --- SMALL FRING OF FLOOD PLAIN ON THE NE CORNER --- GREAT VIEW OF SADDLE MOUNTAIN --- GREAT WATER AREA --- EZ ACCESS TO INDIAN SCHOOL RD AND I10 --- 4 FULL ACRES --- NO HOA --- NO BANK TO DEAL WITH --- NO QUALIFY LOAN WITH $5760 DOWN --- YOU WONT FIND ONE FOR LESS IN THE AREA ''LIKE'' THIS ONE --- ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED ---
Get your private Tonopah Mountainside 10 Acre Ranch started today! Easy seller carryback terms can make this a reality for you now. Seller Will Carry with 25% down & affordable payments. Unique property backs up to a mountain. Approx 30% of the Property is mountain slope. The remaining approx 70% is pancake flat. NO FLOOD ZONES. Not too far off the beaten path, the parcel is really easily accessed, especially in a truck, with good graveled roads all the way from 360th Av and Salome Hwy. Also, good graveled road access along the N and W sides of the property help utilize the whole 10 ac. View directional map in the photos. No electric in this area, so an alternative, off-grid, electrical source would be needed. Call now to make a deal on this inexpensive & affordable large parcel.
ARMLS listing information is updated daily. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2011 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The ARMLS logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than this broker.