Sherry Keowen has been an estate agent with Dilbeck Real Estate Real Living since 1995. She is a member of the Southland Regional Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. Sherry is also certified as a Relocation Specialist. She is consistently a top producer with the company and was the first recipient of the Good Samaritan Award by the Southland Regional Association of Realtors, for her outstanding achievements in community service.
Prior to joining Dilbeck Real Estate, Ms. Keowen had over 25 years executive experience directing the Human Resources and Corporate Administration departments for various computer-related companies, most recently as Vice President of Administration with VG Systems, a developer of software and manufacturer of CAD/CAM and computer graphics display systems.
Ms. Keowen oversaw an annual budget of over $2 million and managed all administrative, human resources, facilities and corporate functions. She also served as Secretary of the Corporation with responsibilities for the Board of Directors and shareholders, stock transactions, acquisitions and sale of various divisions, foreign subsidiaries and was involved in their formation.
She has been active in community affairs and served on the following Boards:
- Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber of Commerce – 2006 Chair and Board Director
- United Chambers of Commerce – Board Director
- Valley Cultural Center – CFO and Board Director
- Professionals in Human Resources Assoc. (PIHRA) – Chair and Board Director
- The Executives Association – 2004 President and Board Director
- Valley Women’s Center – Chair (8 years) and Board Director
- Calabasas Rotary Club – Past President and Board Director
Ms. Keowen has lived, worked, raised a family and been involved in the community of Woodland Hills and Calabasas since 1977.
“Consistently Exceeding Expectations”