About Rita StarrDRE# 00862454
During this complicated real estate
decision making process,
I can help you find peace of mind,
and keep it all the way through the sale.
- 1992 to Present, full time professional Realtor
- Premier Service Guarantee for Sellers & Buyers - in writing!
- Certified Relocation Expert -"CPS"
- Mobility Certified Expert
- REO Certified
- Top Producer - since 2000 to present
- Number One Agent company wide 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Special Appreciation Awards plus Medallion Club Member
- Top Ten - Nationwide - GMAC Real Estate - 2008, 2009, 2010 - Top 28 Nationwide 2011
- Top Ten - Nationwide - Closed Units & Dollars Sold Plus Top 100
- Escrow Experience - ten years - prior to 1992
- Graduate of Starmakers
- Graduate of Daniel Pendley Power Negotiations
- Past Secretary of the Southeast Escrow Association
- Resident of Riverside County since 1983
- Grievance Committee - IVAR - 1994 to 1995
- Member of Inland Valley Association of Realtors since 1992
- Member of National Association of Realtors since 1992
- Member of California Association of Realtors since 1992
- Member of National Association of Real Estate Brokers since 2010
The highest compliment we can receive
is the referral of friends and family.
Thank you for your trust!
Why do clients choose Rita? Both clients and colleagues highly recommend Rita for her professionalism, integrity, honesty, hard work, and open communication.
Rita provides that dynamic balance of incredible service and motivation with warmth, energy, and understanding of your individual needs. Her energy and professional skills make her one of the best in her field. Ms. Starr's experience as a Realtor is reflected in her success and passion for her work, and possesses the skills of the top 1% of Realtors nationwide!
Rita's success comes from her attention to detail and truly caring about her clients. She is committed to the highest level of customer service. Rita is among the few Realtors who offer a standard of service and accountability to clients in her quality of real estate service delivery... "Premier Service".
Over the past years, Rita has been trained in all aspects of real estate, such as mastering the art of professional marketing, negotiating, relocation, short sales, and working with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, GMAC, HUD, Bank of America, and other major bank foreclosure properties. Helping homeowners sell or keep their homes even after a Notice of Default has been filed!
When you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions. Rita's goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area.
- Moreno Valley
- Sun City
- San Jacinto
- Mira Loma
Rita receiving award at 2011 Awards Ceramony
Rita with President of Real Living accepting national award 2011
Rita receiving award in 2011
Rita receiving 2010 award