The median home value in San Diego, CA is $433,700.
the county median home value of $472,200.
The national median home value is $170,100.
The average price of homes sold in San Diego, CA is $433,700.
Approximately 47.89% of San Diego homes are owned,
compared to 46.99% rented, while
5.12% are vacant.
San Diego real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale.
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a San Diego real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about San Diego Real Estate.
MLS #140044902 - 11000 sq ft single story light industrial building located in the heart of Clairemont Business and Auto District. Current use - 60% (est) owner occupied automotive parts business with remaining 40% (est) + back lot leased to auto repair business. Roof insulated with specialized and reflective foam roofing. Sale of 7960 Ronson Rd contingent on Owners sale of business - Pann Auto automotive parts - MLS #140047510. Owners heavy equipment - to include but not limited to lifts dyno alignment matchine and mount and balance - does not convey. If building and automotive parts business are sold concurrently to the same entity seller may discount total sales price. Seller may carry with 50% down on purchase of building or on purchase of building + business - on approved credit.
This flex light industrial building owner/user building is located on a great corner location with excellent potential to build out to suit. The concrete tilt up building is 10525 square feet with a fenced yard in the year of the building. It demises down nicely for multiple or single tenant use and has substantial power and 4 good quality sub-panels for heavy power users. The property would make an excellent showroom / warehouse location.
A rare opportunity to buy commercial residential in Linda Vista close to USD and Mission Valley! 6 units comprising of 1 2br/1bath and 5 1br/1bath. Units have not been vacant for long time with long term good tenants. Owned laundry on site and 6 tandem parking spots. Some units have been freshly remodeled with tile throughout. No delayed maintenance! All units have nice canyon views with some peek ocean views on clear day! Rents are below market and have not been increased for some time while expenses are running low! Property is well maintained and conveniently located close to shopping schools employment and public parks. Buyer to verify all information BCOE. PLEASE do not disturb tenants!
INCREDIBLE VALUE! REMODELED - MOVE IN READY! Updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. New bathrooms vanities & fixtures. 2 master bedrooms. Amazing Fireplace in contemporary design. Gleaming engineered hardwood flooring & travertine tile in kitchen. New windows & Slider new carpet & paint throughout. Professionally landscaped front and back yards. Great central location. Convenient to freeways shopping dining beaches Mission Bay UCSD. Best home in area- dont miss out!
VRM-Seller will entertain offers between $650000-$669876. Great neighborhood - The Knolls at Fox Run! This well-designed home is conveniently located for shopping schools and freeways yet it offers privacy and tranquility. Two master bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets! Fully fenced front and back gardens with mature landscaping. Granite kitchen built-in desk solar light tubes central heating whole house fan oversized tub tiled entryway.
PREMIUM CANYON VIEW LOT! Lovely 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 2061 sf two-story townhome on Tecolote Canyon! Huge master bedroom with alcove perfect for home office. Brazilian hardwood floors upstairs and slate tile floors downstairs. Trex deck (500+) and covered patio in rear yard with westerly panoramic views of the Canyon. Cooling Mission Bay breezes and multiple views from both levels. Lots of natural light in every room. Close to elementary and high schools with San Diego Mesa College across Genesee.
The most STUNNING TOTALLY REMODELED home in University Canyon built to the highest standards! All new eat-in open-style BOSCH GE FRIGIDAIRE DREAM KITCHEN with new appliances GAS RANGE tile flooring cabinets quartz counters and pass-through to dining room. Redesigned large dining room for entertaining. Porcelain tile flooring throughout. Living room with remodeled Fire-on-Ice fireplace and entertainment center wiring with full HDMI. (See Supplement).